This job posting is no longer active
Brief Posting Description
KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
The Executive Assistant to the President will be responsible to support the President and the Senior Management for our fast paced Canadian Operations. The individual will have the proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. They will screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources and organize and maintain administrative processes.
· Prepare agenda and coordinate meetings as required
· Assist with the creation of presentations
· Manage the daily schedule keeping appointments and meetings on time or changing schedules when necessary
· Develop and maintain a system that alerts to upcoming deadlines on incoming requests or events
· Manage travel arrangements and proactively coordinate the pre-planning of trips with various internal stakeholders
· Understand organizational policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed
· Ability to handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
· Ensure that various administrative tasks are done in an effective and efficient manner, including copying, reviewing outside mail, drafting correspondence, screening phone calls when requests and maintaining executive files as needed
· A pro-active approach to anticipating the needs and acting accordingly
· Process and maintain expense accounts
· Ideal Candidate will have 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar capacity
· Individual must possess a post secondary education or have equivalent work experience.
· Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
· High proficiency in working with Microsoft Office and Visio
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Management and employees
· Ability to stay focused , efficient and effective in managing multiple priorities
· Detail oriented
· This is a position of substantial authority and as such the successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which include an RRSP/DCPP plan with company match, medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, paid time off and a flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their resume via our website: www.kbrjobs.com - Requisition # IRC200